The Educational Forum Internationaler Spielmarkt Potsdam primarily addresses professionals of all educational fields:
– Employees in schools, children’s institutions, associations and independent organizations
– teachers, educators, educators, social pedagogues, curative educators as well as volunteers (volunteers)
– staff from church and diakonia (parish and religious educators, deaconesses, pastors)
– Students of the educational departments in technical colleges, colleges and universities
– Employees in youth welfare offices
Specialists from the European area can give lectures with subsequent discussions on aspects of the respective main topic or on general (play) educational and related topics related to scientific research or provide workshops with methods and theoretical practice reflection as well as practical exercises.
In the exhibitor area, small games publishers, games inventors and pedagogically profiled toy shops as well as social projects and institutions of education and youth welfare can present their offers and ways of working. In addition, publishers and specialist bookstores can offer literature, work aids and work materials.
For the exhibitors, the gaming market offers the opportunity for a direct exchange with educational professionals and parents. This often leads to suggestions for the further development of the games and their own portfolio.